Tuesday, June 15, 2010

No Curtains

The last week has flown by. Revision from dawn to dusk and beyond. And so far it looks like it’s paid off…

The last three exams have gone really well. I’ve left each one with the feeling that I’d revised the right thing and I did as well as I could.

Especially the Maths exam today since I was so worried last night that it was going to be a disaster. As it turned out it was probably the best exam yet! All the right questions came up, even some questions I’d looked at last night.

So only one exam left. On Friday. That gives me 3 days solid revision to prepare. I’m not very confident about this exam at the moment, but I’m hoping a lot can change in 72 hours.

Then, after Fridays exam I have a lot of partying to catch up on. The university has an annual lake party at the end of the year, that literally thousands of people go to, last year was a blast and this year promises to be even better. We’ve decided to go together as a whole house since we barely spend time together outside these 4 walls together.

As the end of this year gets ever nearer, as a house we realised we didn’t have a group picture. On Saturday we spent an hour in the garden rectifying this fact. I’ve got lots of brilliant photos, but at the moment this is our favourite:

image 

I also really like this one:

DSCF3121

  • Happiness. 7.5 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5 (thanks to Viv, I don’t have any curtains)
  • Workload. 8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Anne made a cheesecake. You should’ve had some.
  • Song of the day. Free Peace – Shook Up
  • Thought for the day. “The tinsel's on the table...”
  • What I’m Doing Now. Hoping for a good nights sleep since this happened:

image

3 comments:

Jake said...

What happened to your curtains!??

Charles said...

viv went all hulk-like and ... the rest is history. It's ok though, there's a guy coming round tomorrow to fix it :) Unfortunately he's coming at 8:30am... not impressed.

becky said...

like the new look blog Charlie.... See you in 1 week and 1 day! :) x