Saturday, June 5, 2010

The next 2 weeks

Hi all! I’m a big fan of not looking back. The past is full of memories and lessons written in stone, but the future has all those moments begging to be memories and the mistakes waiting to be lessons.

As such I’m taking a look forward at the next two weeks. Unfortunately, I don’t anticipate many memories being made, but you never know…

  • Monday. 1st exam. Semiconductors, EM Theory, Analogue Electronics and Machines & Power. One I am not looking forward too.
  • Wednesday. 2nd exam. Programming, CMOS and MIPS. Could be worse.
  • Thursday. 3rd exam. Communications, Circuit Theory, Electronics and Control System. I’m getting there with this stuff…
  • Monday. 4th exam. Maths!
  • Friday. Final exam! Computer vision and graphics… wish me luck for this one :S

At 11:30am on Friday I become a free man! Then I have two whole weeks before I start my placement! I’m going to see my sister for a few days, and I’m staying in Guildford for party times too :D

Interesting things are afoot for summer… Life: The fun never stops, but it can pause.

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5
  • Workload. 8.9 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Pie and chips
  • Song of the day. The King Blues – Headbutt (again)
  • Thought for the day. “What other names are there for cows other than Daisy and Buttercup?” (Josh’s forever insightful revision ponderings…)
  • What I’m Doing Now. Prepping for revision weekend bonanza!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Good Luck x

Dad said...

Give it your best go....that;s all you can do.

Anonymous said...

sorry for intruding yr blog.. juz a passerby. Anyway i loves yr motto on yr life (: