Thursday, June 24, 2010

So Much To Say

I have so much to talk about, but I’ve been so busy with everything that I just haven’t had time.

My last exam went much better than expected, and it’s such a great feeling knowing I don’t have to revise anymore.

The last week I’ve been to 2 BBQ’s, a lake party, Bouncy Castle party, my own house party, Wimbledon, Thorpe Park, Wagamama’s and I’m about to move out of my house. Its been emotional, but very fun. I will elaborate on all of this very soon, but until then, here’s a picture from Wimbledon:

DSCF3287

  • Happiness. 7.5 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5
  • Workload. 0 out of 10 (yes!)
  • Last Meal. Coleslaw and potato salad
  • Song of the day. Daft Punk - One More Time
  • Thought for the day. Smile, and the rest of the world seems to fall into your arms. Laugh, and the sun shines just for you. Live every second with no regrets, every day without looking back, take every opportunity, and feel every breath with a new wave of enthusiasm. You are the only one living your life, make it count. We've only got one, so use it!
  • What I’m Doing Now. Watching bumblebee tuna (our stray cat) drinking the leftover milk out of my breakfast bowl :o)

No comments: