Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This Is What I Was Like

The last few days have been going really well. I’ve submitted one coursework and another is practically finished. I’ve also been cracking on with my impossible coursework to find that it’s actually ok (so far)… I would even go so far as to say I’m really enjoying doing it.

I have to design and make a 3D Model Viewer using a programming language called C with OpenGL. It’s about the user being able to place objects in a 3D space and manipulate them in different ways like position, rotation, colour, size, etc. And it’s going really well. Still a long way to go, but at least I’m enjoying it.

As for revision, all our lecturers are finishing their modules next week, so as soon as this coursework is out the way, it’s time for the revision dance! Yay!

I have so much more to talk about, none less than the MAD TV AGM that happened last week, meaning there is a whole new team in charge of MAD TV! But I have a lecture to attend (and coursework to write) so I will elaborate another time. :)

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 1.5 out of 5
  • Workload. 9.8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Coco pops (there’s no better way to start the day…)
  • Song of the day. The King Blues – Taking Over
  • Thought for the day. "The scariest moment is always just before you start." — Stephen King
  • What I’m Doing Now. Maths lecture and an afternoon of programming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the revision dance? :p lol I somehow identify with that... doing A Levels this year