Monday, May 10, 2010

Come What May

Let’s bring on the Mayhem, and see what’s going on in my world.

May started off with Jake coming to visit. What a whirlwind of craziness that turned out to be. We went to Rubix on Friday night and met a lot of people. It was a great night just talking to people and dancing. Oh yea, and drinking…

DSCF2947

Saturday was BBQ day. Mother nature threatened to ruin the affair, but in the end saw we were just having fun and decided to leave us to eating meat and enjoying talking the afternoon away. All my housemates invited their friends too and it made for quite the party, we’re already thinking about when the next one should be!

DSCF2980

On Sunday it was time to go to Wagamama’s (see my last post) and then off to a concert put on by the music department called Free For All. There was some great music and more jolly japes.

The following day Jake left and I felt it was time to catch up on many hours of lost sleep.

Then this week has definitely been about getting back into the swing of things and getting coursework done. On Tuesday evening Josh and I felt it was time to finish our joint Media Project, so we got that pretty much wrapped up with just a small bit left to do. The rest of the week we’ve finished off our other joint coursework for programming, so that’s all been a good weight of my shoulders.

Lecturers are starting to wrap up modules and I’m realising there’s never been a better time to start revising. I’ve just got one more coursework to do that I’ve been putting off for weeks because I’m not sure how to do it, but it’s come to the crunch now… That’s definitely the task for this week. Then revision hits full on.

I’m aware that this blog is one of the first things that suffers when I get snowed in with life, but I’ve got a few treats up my sleeve for the coming weeks. I want to get you up to scratch about my house next year, and I have a few things to say about my course. Oh, and some MAD TV things. Until then…

  • Happiness. 7 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5
  • Workload. 9.9 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Coco pops (they were on offer :P)
  • Song of the day. The King Blues – Blood On My Hands
  • Thought for the day. Never regret anything that made you smile.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Having an undeserved lazy day… but in my defence, it’s the first one in a while (well, since Monday…) OK, fine. I’ll do some work……… later… :P

No comments: