Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Outstanding is Done

I’ve spent the last few days being really productive I feel. Getting lots of small things I’ve been meaning to do for ages out of the way. It’s all in preparation for Easter which is turning more and more into 3 weeks of solid work every hour…

Still, you can enjoy the little things in life. I think I’ll share a poem with you today. This one’s called Every Day.

There is a rhyme I fail to write,
For every time we meet;
A knot that tightens in my mouth,
For every one heartbeat.

When time and time I cannot say,
The words that feel so true;
When every day I want to live,
I want to live with you.

  • Happiness. 6.5 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2.5 out of 5
  • Workload. 9 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Josh Hot Pot!
  • Song of the day. Matti Paalanen - Hollow
  • Thought for the day. Don’t think about it…
  • What I’m Doing Now. Wanting to sleep, but cant :(

1 comment:

Nita Sancheti said...

Charles , i loved a cute little poeam that you have written... so thought i shall comment and say that it was beautiful :-)