Monday, March 15, 2010

Keep watching the skies

Today I was out and about filming with Mike for MAD TV’s new adventure into the comedy sketch market. Our first foray: April Fools. The report is all finished and very funny, look out for it nearer April…

The next few weeks are going to be busy, I can feel it. This week I’m going to be set my two assignments to be completed over Easter, as well as the Media Project I’m already working on and of course all the revision and studying I’ll be doing.

But aside from all that there’s plenty to be looking forward to:

  • Funnily enough I’m actually looking forward to finishing this Media project. It’s been a real insight so far and it’s going to be really good.
  • IGala on Friday is a big show for all the international students to show off their cultures. I’m hoping to film it/be there to help with the video technical requirements of each act.
  • Boat Trip! Less than 2 weeks away now it’s going to be truly splendid :D
  • Being at home over Easter to spend time with my family. This is a big deal because it’ll be the first time I’ve spent more than a couple days at home since last Easter. It’ll be great to see everyone and hopefully spend some time with my parents for a change…
  • Then we get into that territory where every breathing moment should be spent worrying about exams. I need to be hot on revision this year since I have tons I don’t understand. I’m hoping to use a lot of my Easter break to catch up on everything and get the revision ball rolling…

Some exciting times are ahead, but I’m sure the unexpected will find its way in there too…

  • Happiness. 7 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3.5 out of 5
  • Workload. 8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Sandwich in the sunshine
  • Song of the day. Scott Joplin - The Entertainer
  • Thought for the day. This isn't the beginning, this is my next new start.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Thinking about how the week ahead could really be ok if every day was 48 hours long…

1 comment:

Jake said...

if only the days were 48 hours long....