Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gone Fishing…

Typical Mondays…

I did some preparation today for my interview on Wednesday, which got me less confident about getting the job. Either way, I know I am capable of getting it, it’s just how that compares to the other candidates that I’m not so sure about.

I also had my Computer Graphics Module. More really interesting stuff, but lots to get my head around. Which tends to be the story all round at the moment.

Then stage crew in the evening was my weekly reminder that I really don’t have time for crewing at the moment. That hasn’t stopped me getting involved with all the video I can, which this week entails filming and webcasting the union AGM on Thursday.

Then on into the night Josh cooked a great casserole thing which continues our new trend of cooking together when we can. Then we had a very funny trip to Tesco which included a girl being buried in crisps by her mates :D

Today was a busy day, and was one of those “1 step forward, 2 steps back” kind of days. Still, the weekend holds lots of promises to get things done…

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5
  • Workload. 8.1 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Josh Casserole Surprise!
  • Song of the day. Katrina & the Waves – Walking on Sunshine
  • Thought for the day. Test the water, and if it’s warm, put on your sexiest swim suit and go paddling!
  • What I’m Doing Now. Failing to install Windows 7 on my PC :(

1 comment:

baroness said...

Good luclk ta your interview tomorrrow!!