Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mr Blue Sky

I had a great weekend with my sister (pictures here) and really enjoyed catching up with my parents today during the car journey home. This week should be a good’un since Josh and I start our Lab project together. I also have my Sony interview on Wednesday that I’m really looking forward to! Then looking at my calendar I have an empty weekend to fill, which is a great position to be in because I hear my cousin may be paying a visit :o)

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5
  • Workload. 8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Re-heated chicken korma! yummeh!
  • Song of the day. Electric Light Orchestra – Mr Blue Sky
  • Thought for the day. The sun doesn’t shine everyday, so on those days… shine brighter :)
  • What I’m Doing Now. Watching The Virtual Revolution

PS Alastair’s Eyebrows :P

2 comments:

Ankur Banerjee said...

Did you know the host of The Virtual Revolution is a doctorate from Surrey University?

Charles said...

I did! In fact it's one of the reasons I started watching :)