Thursday, February 25, 2010

Poems I Can’t Write

The Sony interview today went really well. They showed my around the production floor where they make the vehicles and then I had a really great interview, in total lasted about hour and a half.

I’ll find out on Monday if I have the job, I want to be confident, I certainly did the best I could, but only Monday will tell…

As for the rest of the week. Yesterday I found out the wireless card in my computer is broken, so I need to buy a new one of those soon so I can connect to the internet on my desktop. For now it’s all about my laptop. I find it funny that a powerful computer can suddenly become useless without internet access……

I cooked Josh an amazing pasta bake yesterday with the frozen sausages left over from the new years party (they lasted me that long!). It was incredible, even if I do say so myself. And it turned out enough for tonight's dinner too! Bonus points! We had strudel for dessert since I have rediscovered the wonders of strudel recently :D

Yesterday was also lab day, and the project is going really well I feel. Josh and I spent the morning wheeling Tesco trolleys down corridors to get smooth footage for our video. We then spent the afternoon in the studio and I managed to learn a hell of a lot about patching the feeds and recording and lighting. I really feel like that was a good learning curve.

Tomorrow is the union AGM, which I am filming for both the Student’s Union and MAD TV, so 2 in 1 bonus there!

As for the weekend, looks like I’m going to need that free time to catch up on my life. I need to fix my bike and computer, then do MAD TV editing and general course work. Set to be a good weekend…

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3.5 out of 5
  • Workload. 8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Leftover pasta bake win!
  • Song of the day. Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
  • Thought for the day. The future is 3D HD OB’s!
  • What I’m Doing Now. Feeling exhausted after a very packed tow days, and knowing that Thursday is going to be just as busy… bring on Friday off :D

No comments: