Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun & Funner

Since the last post…

  • Filming for MAD TV’s first news episode of the new academic year! Watch the first episode here!
  • More lectures…
  • Friday labs are going better than last year’s labs, but are still not how I’d like to spend my Fridays…
  • Went to Thorpe Park with my housemates Anne and Viv, my friends from uni Heather, Lauren, Sophie and Phil, and my friends from sixth form, Ben, Kevin and Murat. It was a beyond brilliant day. We had so much fun and as you can imagine the queue’s provided us with plenty of time to catch up on what’s been going on in each other’s lives. As for Thorpe Park itself, the scare mazes lived up to their high expectations and riding SAW in the dark was well worth the freezing 2 hour queue at 11pm…
  • Sunday was chill day (for the second week in a row now) and I got nothing done. Other than we had a MAD TV committee meeting and finished the first episode :)
  • Monday I did video in the union for Reverend & The Makers, got some brilliant shots thanks to the fresher’s who didn’t mind operating the cameras :P

This week:

  • Cranium night on Tuesday
  • MAD TV meeting on Wednesday
  • Climbing on Thursday (for the first time in too long)
  • Nothing planned for the weekend yet other than lots of work, this is catch up weekend in preparation for CRAZY “DO EVERYTHING IN 1 WEEK” WEEK next week! Fun times are ahead everyone…

Sorry for another brief bullet point post, but it’s too hard to construct sentences this early in the morning…

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10 (is there a point where I’m doing to much fun?)
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5
  • Workload. 7.5 out of 10 (depends what you mean by ‘workload’)
  • Last Meal. Channies burger and chips
  • Song of the day. Maroon 5 – Makes Me Wonder
  • Thought for the day. Need to write my CV…
  • What I’m Doing Now. Going to bed, literally in the next 20 seconds…

No comments: