Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Butt-Scratcher!

I feel a lot more on top of work today. Still plenty to do (and that’s an understatement) but it’s nothing I can’t handle (so far…)

The last few days have been good for getting work done and doing things for MAD TV. It’s really exciting to be part of a new society and be there when it starts up. I’m getting a lot of input as to how the thing actually works and its all showing a lot of potential.

I thought I’d stop talking about the past for this post and give you a low down as to what’s going on in my life in the next few days and weeks:

  • 14th Oct: MAD TV filming for the news
  • 17th Oct: Thorpe Park Fright Nights Trip (~14 people going)
  • 19th Oct: Reverend & The Makers Gig in Rubix, doing lots of video things
  • 28th Oct: My Sister’s Wedding!
  • 31st Oct: Working at Ascot
  • 1st Nov: :)
  • 13th Nov: University fireworks night
  • 16th Nov to 22nd Nov: READING WEEK! NO LECTURES!
  • 28th Nov: Sister’s Birthday Party in Balham
  • 12th Dec: Stage Crew Christmas Dinner

That’ll give you a good idea as to what I’m up to.

3 comments:

dad said...

erm 1 Nov?
strange!

Anonymous said...

ohhh 1st of November!! :)

becky said...

;) 118 got your number mate!