Thursday, September 24, 2009

Battle Without Honour or Humanity

So the health and safety video is finished and all ready to show on Friday. Now I just need to figure out how I’m going to project it and how to plug it into the sound system…

Went to a BBQ today at Chris’s house (ex-housemate), great to catch up with everyone there and it’s made me even more excited about this year. Don’t know why I’m looking forward to it so much, I’m going to have tons of work, but get the feeling I’m going to enjoy some of it more this year which should make things like labs easier to cope with. You can watch me slowly eat those words in the next month, but that’s how it is.

I really want my timetable so I know when my lectures are. Part of it is just curiosity, but its also so I can plan to see my sister for her wedding! Yup, that’s right, wedding! It makes me so happy to think that in just over a month my big sister is going to married!!!! I can’t physically express my excitement in only text.

Tomorrow more people start arriving into Guildford! By Monday all my friends will once again be within walking distance of me! The way it should be! Exclamation mark!

I’ve decided today that I’m going to start putting all my old videos on YouTube, so you might want to start paying attention to that “YouTube Videos” section on the right >>>>

I’ve started with my 16th Birthday Party video. It’s rubbish, I know. But its the first 3 minutes ever recorded on my camcorder, so it not only has sentimental value, but it seems like an apt video to start on. As you will find out later, it’s not technically the first video I ever made as I had a go with the video mode on dad’s digital camera before then… and most of those videos are quite embarrassing.

Keep well, and make sure to always make the most of who you are.

  • Happiness. 10 out of 10 (“still” you day? yes, still.)
  • Tiredness. 5 out of 5
  • Last Meal. BBQ
  • Song of the day. Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor or Humanity (give it 21 seconds and you’ll recognise it)
  • Thought for the day. I have lots to think about at the moment
  • What I’m Doing Now. Not sleeping, which is the opposite to what I should be doing…

No comments: