Saturday, September 26, 2009

Punctured Tyre

The video went down well yesterday. It was the biggest “premiere” I’ve ever had of something I’d created before. There was a round of applause at the end, so that makes it worth while. I’m a bit annoyed at the union for how unorganised they were with the briefing, but I should know by now that they never tell anyone what they’re doing…

After the briefing I went to Julie & Sophie’s house to check it out, then I had to go to Halfords to replace the inner tube on my bike’s tyre :(

Anne and Viv arrived at the house yesterday, so only Josh to go and we have a full house! We need to actually all sit down and just get to know each other better, I look forward to whenever that happens.

Then in the evening me and Julie went to channies for some proper Kopparberg cider! Love it :D

Today I’m going to Ascot for another day of working for the Tote. I woke up this morning to find that I hadn’t bought a pair of black trousers so I’m having to compromise by using the trousers from the suit James’ WeSuit company made for me! They fit perfectly, but they’re more of a grey than a black :S Hopefully they won’t be a problem.

  • Happiness. 9 out of 10 (A couple things a annoying me)
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5 (but I had lots of sleep?!)
  • Last Meal. Just had breakfast cereal…
  • Song of the day. DJ Ironik ft Elton John – Tiny Dancer
  • Thought for the day. Forgot to pick up a camera yesterday that I was going to use on Sunday :(
  • What I’m Doing Now. About to leave and go to work!

PS I’ve put up the video I made of James’ Graduation in 2005 as my latest old video to go online, take a look.

No comments: