Friday, August 7, 2009

Let the countdown begin…

Had a good time working yesterday. I left after only 2 songs from Boyzone because, as I should have guessed, they were rubbish. I also got a lift back to the station to avoid having a shower with my clothes on, for which I am very grateful :)

Today I have managed to make progress on a few pressing items on my to do list. Yes, I have a to do list, and yes I know it’s a very woman thing to do, but live with it.

As every day goes by it becomes ever more apparent how soon I will be back at university. I decided today I would return some time around the 21st September, which gives me about 44 days left!!!

  • Happiness. 6 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2.5 out of 5
  • Last Meal. Chicken Kiev and chips
  • Song of the day. Akon - Beautiful
  • Thought for the day. You've got to fight for every dream (thank you Westlife)
  • What I’m Doing Now. Just watched The Breakfast Club, can’t say it was brilliant, but it was alright.

1 comment:

baroness said...

and whats wrong with a woman having a list exactly?!!