Monday, October 27, 2008

Thorpe Park and Sleep

That pretty much sums up my weekend. Thorpe Park on Saturday was great fun. I love Fright Nights at the best of times, but Saturday just seemed really good. I can’t put my finger on exactly why, suppose we managed to go on all the rides we wanted to, the queues weren’t as bad as I thought they would be, and we got to see two Stealth rollbacks! (I know I’ve lost all of you on that last point, but it had to be said!)

As for Sunday, I got some work done and managed to catch up on some sleep.

This week is set to be a busy one. I have the usual climbing session in the gym on Tuesday. My sister is coming to see me on Wednesday (YAY!). Trip to a local climbing shop on Thursday with the climbing club to buy harnesses, shoes and other climbing gear. Then at the weekend I’m off to Hope in the Peak District with the climbing club (I know, a lot of climbing!) for a weekend on the rocks!

Looking forward to all of that, but it does mean I have little time to do work. Luckily I’m fairly on top of it all at the moment, so it shouldn’t be an issue.

  • Happiness: 6/10
  • Workload: 7/10
  • Last meal: Cereal for breakfast
  • Thought for the day: Band-Pass Filters & Diodes (and it’s only 11am!)
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Im looking forwards to seeing you too Charlie. Love you x