Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quickie

This is going to be a short post as I am very busy this week. So far everything is going great, got an assignment on Monday which is due in next Monday which has been messing up my plans a little, but nothing I’m not on top of. Its not difficult either so its just finding the time to do it.

Other than that, I did the usual climbing yesterday, really great fun. Still need to work on my endurance though as after climbing for 2 hours my hands want to fall off. Looking forward to the big trip this weekend!

Becky came over today, cannot say how great it was to catch up, shame she couldn’t stay longer!

Anyway, got to get some sleep before the haunt of Labs tomorrow!

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 8/10
  • Last meal: Stew (thanks mum, tasted really awesome!)
  • Thought for the day: More Band-Pass Filters & Op-Amps again!
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    2 hours sounds a lot of climbing. Try to stick your hands on - superglue is good - life is so difficult without them! Enjoy the weekend. Love GA

    Charles said...

    superglue would make it even harder to climb, how would I move!

    Anonymous said...

    Are band-pass filter narrow gateways for brass ensambles? Hoping the Op-amps don't become Oops amps instead....whatever they are!
    Enjoy the weekend. Hope the weather is kind to you all.