Friday, October 24, 2008

NOT AND OR

Logic gates were the subject of choice for this week’s labs. Luckily, not only do I completely understand logic gates, but I quite enjoy using them and solving the circuits. So this weeks labs were fun and the 6 hours flew by.

As for the other lectures, its Analogue Electronics that’s letting the team down, other than that, all is well. I got 27.5/30 in my Maths test, just a few trigonometry bits that I usually rely on a calculator for that were the problem.

Nothing much else this week, I’ve really been trying to get a lot of work done in the evenings, but still it keeps coming in. Got another assignment this week, so now I’m down to 3 assignments and 5 worksheets to do. Lots to do.

Thorpe Park on Saturday will be great fun, can’t wait!

  • Happiness: 6/10
  • Workload: 7/10
  • Last meal: Chicken Kiev, chips and beans (and ice cream for dessert)
  • Thought for the day: 1/2 = 0 and 1+1 = 1 (carry 1) -- Obviously!
  • No comments: