Monday, April 4, 2011

Writers Block

Hi All,

I have a confession to make. I’ve been neglecting this blog like a distraught mother neglects her 2-year-old daughter on a motorway lay-by. And it’s not for a lack of things to say, on the contrary, I’m lacking a sufficient filter to weed out all the awesome stuff so that only the EPIC stuff on real tiger-blood remains!

So, my life is still a dream, and Switzerland, Guildford, London, friends, family and others are still keeping my days going. And in that regard there is nothing to report. I went to Amsterdam a week ago and confirmed that it is indeed a crazy place, full of amazing people and a mental attitude to party! The weekend was brilliant and encompassed everything from chasing a tram on a bike to boat trips and oriental food, pub crawls, museums and much, much more besides….

DSCF5133

You may think this blog is loosing momentum, but to be honest there are only so many times you can say “reality is finally better than my dreams” I know it won’t last, and I know I’m a lucky bastard, but you only live once and if life gives you lemons and all you did was sit there and watch them rot, then you missed out on a fantastic pancake filling!

Next week is another boat trip, this time with my housemates for next year… I’m certain all the compulsory boat banter will ensue! After that the rest of April is set to fly by just as quickly as March with more Switzerland (currently booked up until the 20th May) and a birthday party or two.

Before you know it we’ll be at the end of May! Where is this year going?!

  • Happiness. 11 out of 10 (I honestly can’t fault it)
  • Tiredness. 1 out of 5 (I spent all of Sunday sleeping……)
  • Free Time. 1 out of 5 (if it wasn’t for yesterday’s sleep this would be 0)
  • Last Meal. Pizza! And long may it continue :P
  • Song of the day. Hellogoodbye – Oh, It is love
  • Another Song of the day. Eliza Doolittle - Skinny Genes
  • Thought for the day. “I love my dreams, I wouldn't change them for the world”
  • What I’m Doing Now. Trying to calm down… this post has way to much enthusiasm for life to be healthy…

No comments: