Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coming Soon

I haven’t forgotten about you! I’m working on the long-awaited Accommodation post in light of spending a week with my new housemates on the boat last week!

I’m still in Switzerland and having a great time… don’t worry about me! You’ll hear all about it before Christ has risen!

Speak to you ladles x

  • Happiness. 9 out of 10 (lets turn the excitement down a tad)
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5 (but missed my alarm this morning… largely due to it being set to this evening :S)
  • Free Time. 1 out of 5 (but this weekend is catch up time!)
  • Last Meal. Steak and pasta – Got to love Switzerland :)
  • Song of the day. Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song
  • Thought for the day. The thing Ross dressed up as instead of Santa…
  • What I’m Doing Now. Once again looking forward to the next few months :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're enjoying yourself :-)