Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Feet Run Out of Ground

I’ve been working in Switzerland. Not as busy this week as I’d expected, but next week is going to be hectic. The calm before the storm…

I got back to Guildford on Friday and was very easily persuaded to go out and party with a load of mates I haven’t seen for a while. Despite having the same shirt as at least four other people, it was a great night…

DSCF4849

(I’ve noticed that you haven’t been able to enlarge pictures on the blog recently, that’s basically me failing… but I’ve learnt from my mistakes now…)

On Saturday I got an amazing surprise visit from Will! Great to catch up!

087_21st_DSCF3932

(that’s a photo from my 21st! Bad times it’s been this long…)

Met up with Charlotte in the evening for dinner and some movie-watching, classic nights in are the best!

DSCF2921

Then on Sunday Sophie Jones and I went swimming and rock climbing! So another quiet weekend in Guildford…

DSCF4359

Back to the Switzer-lands tomorrow… :o)

  • Happiness. 9.9 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5 (but up at 5:50am tomorrow :S)
  • Free Time. 3 out of 5
  • Last Meal. Not Chicago town pizza… someone needs to tell drunks not to eat my food :P
  • Song of the day. Leona Lewis – Happy
  • Thought for the day. Actions speak louder than words…
  • What I’m Doing Now. About to watch Precious with Sophie J!

No comments: