Tuesday, December 21, 2010

There’s Snow Place Like Home

Christmas is coming. Here’s a few schnowy pictures from Guildford :)

DSCF4747 Stitch

The view at the end of the street

DSCF4757

Beth came to visit

DSCF4764

And so did Sophie

The last week has been very cool. Monday to Thursday I was in Switzerland for work reasons, a very busy few days not helped by our return flight being cancelled at the last minute; but all was well eventually getting home only an hour or so late. But it poses a question: why is there always a massive traffic jam at the Italian border when you’re trying to get to a different airport for your flight an hour earlier than your cancelled flight that will turn out to be an hour late anyway? Answer: so you get the chance to take this photo :P

DSCF4720

Monday was my last day at work and I’m off to my sisters tomorrow! I can not wait!

Stay tuned to this blog for a few special posts in the lead up to the end of the year. I’m going to be talking about my latest hair developments (let’s just say there’s a beard involved :P), the music of 2010, and the pièce de résistance: counting down the top 40 moments of 2010!

  • Happiness. 6 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5
  • Free Time. 4 out of 5
  • Last Meal. Gammon and chips
  • Song of the day. Sophie Jones’s original guitar composition :)
  • Thought for the day. When time sees us together... all moments fall apart.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Chillaxing with Beth and the ‘rents

1 comment:

Dad said...

Fantastic photo of Guildford.....picture postcard stuff!