Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas

The girls are putting up the Christmas decorations in the living room and listening to Christmas music… now it feels like Christmas!

Only a few short weeks to go before that fateful day, and this year I’m planning to spend it with my dear sister – continuing the tradition of recent years. But this time it will be slightly different since I haven’t seen my sister since July! That’s 5 months! I’m so used to seeing my sister every month or so that this has actually been quite difficult. I’m really close to my sister, if you hadn’t guessed that by now :D, and I love spending time with her and the rest of the family. That’s what this Christmas is going to be about.

After Christmas the plan is to grab a handful of friends (or 2) and have another new years party… a new tradition started last year that was so awesome that it just has to happen again. The party is also a fab opportunity to spend time with Jake, the infamous cousin. The party this year promises to take it up another notch and it’s just going to be a great end to the year, and start to the next!

Great time at my sister’s, and a quality party with my cousins. The Christmas balance is set! So dust off the decorations, throw on some Christmas tunes, and put that silly hat on…

…Christmas is H-E-R-E!

  • Happiness. 7 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5 (No thanks to a certain Miss Wilkie who set my alarm clock 10 minutes fast this morning!)
  • Free Time. 0 out of 5
  • Last Meal. Chicken and rice!
  • Song of the day. My MP3 player has ran out of battery :(
  • Thought for the day. Ciabatta banter! Cha-ba-ba-da-ba!
  • What I’m Doing Now. Dreaming of a white Christmas… and getting a Christmas hug from Tamsin :) which is pretty much the same as a normal hug… but with a Santa beard :D

No comments: