Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feldschlösschen

I love working for Sony!

I’m having a great time in Switzerland after returning to England for the weekend. Got to see the parents, but also a few friends back home I’ve missed.

The project is going really well and I am having the time of my life. Swimming, working and the views make this trip incredible. I would stay here forever if I could.

Lots of long days in the office, but my colleagues are a great laugh and the work is very fun and rewarding.

Christmas is just round the corner too!

This is one of those “my god I love my life” moments :D

More coming soon.

  • Happiness. 9 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5
  • Free Time. 0.5 out of 5 (ah well…)
  • Last Meal. Pasta (usually this would be pizza)
  • Song of the day. Dambusters Theme Tune (Just in my head)
  • Thought for the day. Trip to Germany in the New Year?
  • What I’m Doing Now. About to go to bed and then wake up to enjoy another great day at work :D

No comments: