Friday, November 12, 2010

Dolce

It’s been a long week of work in Switzerland. Lots of progress, lots of issues, but also lots of fun. I’m loving every minute of Lugano. Switzerland is a brilliant country with great views (see below) and great food. After work, we tend to find a restaurant somewhere and we always get brilliant food: good pizzas are easy to find, but there are also some really unique meat dishes too. Yesterday I had pork stuffed with melted cheese… ces’t incrediblé!

This week our hotel is way up a mountain and the view from my private balcony is quite something…

DSCF4396

And the room isn’t bad either :P

DSCF4405

But it’s not all good news, the bad news is that this weekend there is a chocolate festival happening in the town centre by the lake. OK, so that’s not bad news at all! I can’t find a single bad thing to say other than I’ve been too busy to try the hotel swimming pool, but all that will change tomorrow morning.

This weekend we should be able to steal some time to act like tourists for a while, and we’re planning on taking a trip up the mountain in a cable car…

  • Happiness. 8.5 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 1 out of 5
  • Free Time. 0.5 out of 5 (but who needs free time?! I’m in Switzerland hehe)
  • Last Meal. Calzone :P
  • Song of the day. Gorillaz – Clint Eastwood
  • Thought for the day. Loving MADTV’s coverage of the NUS demo!
  • What I’m Doing Now. Admiring the view… it doesn’t get old…

DSCF4383

Pan_Morn_Wide 

PS lots more photos to come…

1 comment:

becky said...

im soooo jealous...... Wish I was there.... x