Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Tracks Of Life

Just chugging along the tracks of life. Work, sleep, work, sleep. Most of my housemates are away at the moment. Claire is in France and Frankie has gone home, so it’s just me and Tam holding fort at the moment. It’s good times, actually appreciating the space of the last few days. Work has been slower, but there’s still enough going on to be occupied, and since most people are out of town at the moment it seems not much is happening at home.

Which is good. It’s given me time to sort out some finances (Natwest grrrr) and make a start on my cork wall :D

DSCF3464

(click the pic if you want to go larger)

I’ve got plenty to be getting on with at home, I should really dust off that list of things I’ve been putting off until after the exams…

Rumour has it that I will be getting my results in the next week… I would like to make a prediction if I may. I have not got much to go on, but I’m guessing I will get 76% this year. There you go. Money where your mouth is and all that. Fingers crossed.

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5
  • Free Time. 3 out of 5
  • Last Meal. Lovely noodle stir fry made with Tam’s loving hands
  • Song of the day. Eminem ft. Rihanna – Love The Way You Lie
  • Thought for the day. Sometimes you just have to jump off a bridge & hope that you will learn how to fly on the way down
  • What I’m Doing Now. Did someone say strudel?

No comments: