Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I like March already

Today was definitely a good day :)

I got a phone call at noon saying that I’ve been shortlisted for the SONY placement. I’m going to spend a full day there on Wednesday with one other guy from my course to get a feel for the job with the other engineers and see what I’m like in the workplace. From that they’ll decide who’ll get the job, or if both of us will get it… WOOOO!!

On top of that I got my computer working this evening! I don’t know what I did, but fingers crossed it keeps on going a while longer!

My computer graphics lecture this afternoon was very full of mind-boggling maths, but the lab was cool, so that kinda made up for it!

I’m gearing up for March, looks set to be a brilliant month with lots happening. This week I’m going to parties and Beth (my cousin) is coming down this weekend! I’m also working for the Tote for the next two Saturdays, so that’ll keep me busy!

It was one of those days where nothing was bad news…

  • Happiness. 9 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2 out of 5
  • Workload. 8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Pie and chips, as Will put it “the meal of kings…”
  • Song of the day. McFly – 5 Colours In Her Hair
  • Thought for the day. “Mega pack of Shreddies! It is a godsend!”
  • What I’m Doing Now. Looking forward to another day working on the Media Project with Josh tomorrow…

No comments: