Monday, February 8, 2010

Too Much Is Enough

The last week has tested me in more ways than one…

Firstly, I had my formative tests from my course. Who am I kidding, they went badly. I got 20% in the maths test, which was one of the better ones. I’m hoping that this is what I need to get my arse in gear with my course…

Secondly, MAD TV. How did you guess? I’m realising that keeping track of the camera and organising people is a full time job in itself without also having my own reports to edit.

Thirdly, my drinking habits finally caught up with me on Friday when I had the most drunken experience to date. It’s put me off that category of drinks for a while…

Fourthly, I see that I shouldn’t write in my blog when I’m stressed, angry, tired and worried :(

There were plenty of great things about the last week too, but I’ve only recalled these bits right now for some reason…

I’ll write a better post soon……

  • Happiness. 3 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4.5 out of 5
  • Workload. 10 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Channies Burger :D
  • Song of the day. Jay Sean - Down
  • Thought for the day. I'm only trying not to be lonely…
  • What I’m Doing Now. Trying to sleep!

1 comment:

Ankur Banerjee said...

Love the post title!

I hope the stress dies down soon.