Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Country Vicar

I’m with my sister again! Couldn’t think of a batter way to spend a weekend!

Sorry about the slight interlude between posts, I’ve actually been cracking on with work for a change. Working 9am to 5pm at least every day is not only a good way to get work done, but its pulling my body into a constant pattern for the first time in ages. Very refreshing.

I’ve also been holding off on the alcohol for the last two weeks, which has been a good relief :). Not sure how much longer it’ll last though…

The meeting last Friday with the course leader went well and hopefully things will be getting better in the future. If not for my year, at least the future years can benefit.

Other than that I guess I feel a lot more on top of things than I have for a long time. Just spending 10 minutes every day checking out what work needs to be done makes sure I don’t miss anything out.

A few things to share :)

1. Chin Faces! You’ll get the idea when you watch this video (starring Beth, James & me)

2. Pictures are up. This week Josh & I decided to cook each other meals. Tuesday Josh cooked enough mash to feed India, and on Thursday I cooked pork noodles :)

Now for a few videos that have kept me entertained recently:

3. Drunken Kitty, it’s epic:

4. A mash-up of the top 25 songs of 2009, I think it’s really cool:

5. An American advert promoting a Men’s shower gel, it’s so over the top it’s funny.

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5
  • Workload. 8 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Chilli Con Carne at Spurs with big sis and Squeeze!
  • Song of the day. Timberland - Apologize
  • Thought for the day. Now I promised two after not posting one last time, so here you go:
  • What I’m Doing Now. Chillaxing with BIL (brother in law :P)

No comments: