Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blog updates

So I’ve had a little clean up of the blog recently and here’s the lowdown:

  • There is no more Flickr. I know, it’s a tragic loss, but in reality I was having to upload all my picture to Facebook and Flickr and it was becoming too much hassle.
  • Instead of Flickr, I now have a direct link to all my Facebook pictures on the right hand side under “Facebook Photos”. Just click on the name of the album you want to view and voila! all the pictures for you to peruse at your leisure.
  • Just below the Facebook photos links there is another new section called “YouTube Videos”. That has a link to my most recent video uploads to YouTube. There’s a good one from when the boat was on the river Thames which you should check out.
  • The last update is right near the bottom of the page on the right hand side and it’s called “YouTube Favourites”. These are the last 5 videos I looked at on YouTube and thought were good enough to share. This is updated quite often so something you might want to keep an eye on.

Hopefully you find these changes interesting, I’m trying to make this blog a lot more of a home-from-home in terms of it being a place to find anything I might want people to find :p

As for the last few days, I’ve got lots of things sorted and been organising the boat trip and my return to university a lot. Today I went climbing with Lauren, which is becoming more and more of a way for us to chat and catch up than actually go climbing, but I like that.

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 2.5 out of 5
  • Last Meal. Pasta and leftover bolognaise (unless you count two slices of Jane’s home-made carrot cake, which my calorie count doesn’t :p)
  • Song of the day. PendulumBlood Sugar
  • Thought for the day. I need more power for my computer…
  • What I’m Doing Now. Looking forward to seeing Avenue Q, Lauren, Heather, Becky, Barry, Jordan & Alastair on Friday! And seeing Ben, Kevin & Murat tomorrow!

No comments: