Monday, April 27, 2009

Rainy Days & Mondays

Or should that be rainy Monday. I read somewhere recently that people do more work when the weather is bad, something to do with feeling happy and not wanting to work when the sun is out. Well that theory was definitely +1 today. Got lots done and long may it continue.

How am I feeling? well thanks for asking, I’m great. Not thinking too much which goes with my theory a few posts ago. As for everything else, everyone is now her and as of right now there are easily 10 people down here. I can hear music, games, walking and talking. It’s soo good to be back!

Hope lives in London are going well. And I hear congratulations are in order for Victoria and Graeme who are our new churchwardens. Who’d have thought it ;-)

  • Happiness: 9/10
  • Workload: 10/10
  • Last meal: Spaghetti hoops on toast (just about to have an orange. In fact, I’ll have two, i know, letting myself go)
  • Thought for the day: That can be my thought for the day!

2 comments:

rockbadger said...

Fancy the Baroness and the Golden Calf being elected!!! We had a do with Karen and Martin et al after and it was very warm and pleasant. Have a good 4 weeks before the move. Love GA

Baroness said...

Yes the outgoing Churchwardens haven't stoppped grinning!