Friday, March 27, 2009

Mini Muse

Just a quick hello. I think that the final Accommodation post will be up soon. I know your all anxious to find out what happened.

Just a few things to say really.

  1. It’s my last lecture tomorrow!
  2. It’s the grand prix qualifying on Saturday!
  3. Going home on Saturday!
  4. Going climbing tomorrow!
  5. Overusing the exclamation mark!!!!

I had my lab evaluation today. It seemed to go really well and I think I’ve managed to survive. The project was to build a capacitance meter, and since I’ve lost most of you there I think I’ll not go into any more detail.

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 7/10
  • Last meal: Fish fingers & chips (bonus ingredient: peas!)
  • Thought for the day: When is a door not a door? When it’s ajar!

PS: Just watching F1 Friday practice! (sorry, that’s another exclamation mark!)

3 comments:

becky said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles said...

Whats that about?!

becky said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He he he !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!