Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Than Words

So I’ll start in the same way I seem to have started lots of my posts recently, and that is by saying how lame I am for not posting more often recently, but I really am busy!

Just 6 weeks I will have finished my placement at Sony, moved into my new house and started my epic 1 month backpacking tour of Europe. I’m making provisions to make sure that this blog gets updated regularly during the trip :)

But that’s all to come… a couple of weeks ago we went to Edinburgh for some jolly japes (and to celebrate Julie’s 21st, but whatever :P)

DSC01327

^ Castle times

whisky

^ One down. 2,999 to go…

conquered

^ Conquered

You can find the full set on Facebook :)

  • Happiness. 9 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 1 out of 5 – I’m staying with Viv this week and Anne’s bed is the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in!
  • Free Time. 1 out of 5 – Final report joy :)
  • Last Meal. Black bean curry with noodles
  • Song of the day. Kate Voegele – Top Of The World
  • Thought for the day. Making bad chemistry jokes because the good ones Argon.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Moving into a house tomorrow!

No comments: