It seems like the last few weeks of good times are set to continue for a while… which leads me to question my definition of “good times”. Is the bar too low??
I love life, I love the small things that make me smile, like a few free chocolates from a certain airline company :P
I’m very excited about everything happening at work at the moment, especially the next few weeks which are the start of the next phase, bringing more geeky goodies :)
This last weekend was awesome, all of it. From the hours of chilling in Guildford Wetherspoons on Friday, to a fantastic day in London visiting an all you can eat vegan restaurant, Covent Garden shopping (and seeing cousin Beth!), Camden browsing and then a Lifehouse gig at the Roundhouse before going to see my sister in the evening! Such a good day :o)
There’s a lot to look forward too in the next few weeks too:
- 4th March – Off to Weymouth for the weekend for sea and cider :)
- 11th March – Jake comes to Guildford! Good times ensue… guaranteed :)
- 25th March – Amsterdam?! Maybe…
- 8th April – Another boat trip is on the cards… :)
Let the good times roll on and on!
- Happiness. 9 out of 10
- Tiredness. 3 out of 5
- Free Time. 1 out of 5
- Last Meal. Chicago Town pizza, back to cooking for myself… for 2 days anyway lol
- Song of the day. Lifehouse – Falling In
- Thought for the day. “Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." — Gilda Radner
- What I’m Doing Now. Booked the day off on Friday, 3-day weekend win!