Friday, February 18, 2011

Somebody stop me :P

Just had my first full week in Guildford for a while, makes a change from all the swiss-ness thats been happening and will be happening.

The last week has been amazing, from having my university placment tutor visit me at work last friday and say i'd got an A for my first placement report.... To baking muffins and watching Black Swan in the cinema....

Since monday I've been out ever night, may as well make the most of being around my friends while i can :D on Monday it was my housemate Claire's birthday and we went out to a very civilised italian restaurant in town. I found it quite funny that even in guildford i cant seem to escape italian food haha

On tuesday i ended up making an impromptu visit to Guildford's piano bar, Tickeled Ivory. Never dissapoints and got to see a few poeple I haven't seen in ages and even a few new faces.

And then to round off the week, on wednesday i went out for one of my new housemate's birthdays! Thats right, NEW housemates :D i seriously need to fill you guys in on this one...

However, i have a day off work today, so im offf to london for a spot of Rock Climbing with sophie, then this evening we're going to see Maroon 5!! Win!

The next few weeks are going to be a bit epic, with switzerland, london, gigs, my sister and everything! Somebody stop me! :)

Ttyl x x x x

No comments: