Monday, May 3, 2010

Out of luck

This week was the first week of lectures after my month off for Easter. It was a busy week, but also a kinda productive one.

I haven’t been very lucky with my possessions this week after loosing my phone and my house keys :(

The King Blues gig on Tuesday evening was brilliant, lots of songs from their new album and the lead singer recited “5 Bottles of Shampoo” which made me very happy :)

Jake came over this weekend, I could go into every detail but it can all be summed up by this picture:

You can see the rest of the pictures from the weekend by clicking on that one. I had such a great time. We had a massive BBQ on Saturday in our garden, and it didn’t rain! yay!

Sorry I’m being so brief, I’ll make sure to post something fuller later on in the week, but until then…

  • Happiness. 8 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 5 out of 5 (no sleep does that to you)
  • Workload. 10 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Pasta thing (but been having lots of BBQ leftovers)
  • Song of the day. Flight of the Conchords – I’m Not Crying
  • Thought for the day. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Watching Airplane!

1 comment:

Edith Elin G.R. said...

I hope you find your possesions sonn (: The first photo are so funny (: