Friday, May 28, 2010

The Future’s Bright…

The last few days have been productive from many a standpoint. And nothing shows up more in this view than revision. Finally. Exams are almost here and my brain needs filling… and so it begins.

I also handed in my last coursework on Tuesday after demoing on Monday. Look at my last post to see how you can download my coursework and play with it yourself… honestly, it’s not as boring as it may sound!

What else? I’m going to see my sister! I booked tickets today to see my sister for a few days at the end of June. After my exams I have two weeks before my placement starts. The first week I’m spending in Guildford in the house chilling and celebrating both Anne and Josh’s birthdays! (I bought their presents today :D) In the second week I’m now going to see Becky! I can’t wait!

I’ve also found out more information about my placement from the employment agency that I’m being contracted under, so I should be signing a contract very soon… good times!

Keep enjoying your lives and I’ll catch up with you all very soon… sweet dreams.

  • Happiness. 8.5 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 4 out of 5
  • Workload. 9 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Chicken nuggets and chips.
  • Song of the day. Train – Hey, Soul Sister (good video too)
  • Thought for the day. You don't have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.
  • What I’m Doing Now. Sleep, before day three of revision.

2 comments:

Ankur Banerjee said...

You're placement with Sony is via an employment agency?

Charles said...

Sony's standard practice seems to be contracting their staff. So it's nothing unusual for them. It shouldn't really affect anything.