Monday, April 12, 2010

Home is where the weekend is

Went to see The IT Crowd being filmed on Friday with Ben and Criddle. We actually had tickets to go the week before, but we got there a little bit too late to get seats. If we hadn’t taking a wrong turn that cost us 15 minutes we’d have probably been alright, but there you go. This week we left plenty of time even though we’d been given priority tickets for missing last week we weren’t taking any chances…

It’s filmed at Pinewood Studios, approximately 20 minutes from anywhere. Seriously, it felt like Devon as we approached. And to add to the drama, on the way back the car headlights weren’t working, which made for some interesting physic driving skills until we reached the M25.

But it was a really great show and I’m really looking forward to the new series starting soon :)

On Saturday I had a great time at home just lounging around the house and spending some time with my mother which was wonderful :)

In the evening my cousin Beth and I went to my brother’s birthday party in town. Lots of drinking and got to see lots of James’ friends who I haven’t seen in a while. It was cool how a lot of them knew me from the On A Boat video, made for a good ice-breaker :D

Back to the hard graft this week. Just spent my whole afternoon in the programming labs making lots of progress on coursework. Still, a mountain to do and already half way through the Easter break :S

  • Happiness. 6 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 3 out of 5
  • Workload. 10 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Chicken pie, and more potatoes than YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR!
  • Song of the day. Free Peace - Rock Around The Globe (in fact, the whole album!)
  • Thought for the day. oh no, not again...
  • What I’m Doing Now. Listening to Free Peace

PS coming soon: more about next years house and housemates!

3 comments:

Jake said...

ha ha yer devons rubbish, somerset is much better :)
(sorry phil)

Charles said...

haha

Stargirl said...

I've always wondered how you get tickets to go and watch shows being filmed? how did you get hold of them?


Stargirl
http://averagetwentysomething.blogspot.com