Saturday, March 27, 2010

Get your towels ready

Woo! It’s here. Today is boat trip day. Only 6 trains away from the boat! Really looking forward to this one :)

This last week has been a bit of a mix of sorts. I’ve got plenty of work done, but there’s still a mountain to climb. Josh and I have almost finished our media project, and it’s looking really good :D

On Wednesday I filmed a sketch for MAD TV. Ze NSS is the brain-child of Adam Hurd, and it’s a comedy sketch about the National Student Survey interrogating people to fill in the questionnaire… it’s going to be really good!

Open Mic on Thursday was a great relief. Just enjoying the music and company, a much, much needed night off.

Oh, did I also mention that I got a house to live in next year?! Oh yea! I’m living in Guildford with Josh and two other guys. Next year is all set to be another brilliant chapter in university life.

I know I haven’t put any pictures on here for a while, so I plan to change that soon… but first it’s the boat trip!

Catch you all over Easter.

  • Happiness. 9 out of 10
  • Tiredness. 1 out of 5
  • Workload. 9 out of 10
  • Last Meal. Chips with Phil last night :)
  • Song of the day. Rob Thomas - This Is How a Heart Breaks
  • Thought for the day. “Get your towels ready, it’s about to go down!”
  • What I’m Doing Now. Talking to Mike Frazer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, it sounds quite good.