Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wireless Power

So yesterday I was working all day on my Presentation I have to give on Monday. I’m doing it on the history of wireless power and the technologies around TODAY that mean wireless power will soon become a reality. I think it’s really interesting stuff.

Today I’ve been taking a bit of a chill pill because it’s been one hell of a week.

Looking at the week ahead, it should be slightly easier, but I still have Lab Prep to do for Thursday (again). However, this week’s labs are on using Sound in the Media Lab! Finally, something media-ish! Can’t wait. Shame I still have to do the prep…

What else for the week ahead? This is the plan of action:

  • Monday. Wireless power presentation
  • Tuesday. Climbing club and comedy night
  • Wednesday. The return of the mighty lasagne!
  • Thursday. Media Labs!
  • Friday. ???
  • Saturday. Greek night with Stage Crew

Hope all are well, and I'll catch up with you tomorrow to tell you how the presentation went.

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 7/10
  • Last meal: Cereal! (It’s been a while…)
  • Thought for the day: I’m making you proud mama. The posters you gave me are up and have pride of place on the kitchen notice board.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the power -whow whow. How did it go?
Oh the posters.... I remember the posters... Oh the joy of having a nurse as a Mum!