Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wearing A Smile

Got back about 4pm on Sunday. To be honest I wanted to write this on Monday, but I haven’t stopped.

Monday: Found out what’s happening with labs this semester (basically the same for the first few weeks). Then had our first Maths lecture with our new lecturer, he’s really good; does loads of examples and explains everything really well.

Did some Lab preparation for Thursday’s lab. Then the stage crew meeting: I’m set-up to work today (Wednesday) for S Club 3.

Then I made myself some Tostadas, very nice (thanks Victoria for the recipe in the book)!

Tuesday: Started lectures at 9am. Signals & Communications was really hard last term, but it looks like this semester we’re covering lots of the topics I did in A-Level Computing, which should be interesting and moderately easy.

Then we started on Harmonics and Acoustics. Then the hardest lecture so far, Analogue Electronics. Doesn’t look like it’s getting any easier this term; oh well, you can’t win them all!

More lab preparation…

Programming! God I missed this! So much fun and very useful.

Leftover Tostadas for dinner while watching Obama being Inaugurated.

Climbing club was next, so good to be back! Did a few walls and got into the swing of things.

Came back, finished the Lab prep.

Wednesday: More maths, the lecturer was still good. Did a bit more work then had a lecture on presentation skills. I’m going to have to present for 10 minutes about a topic of my choice. I guess I’ll have to think of something then…

I’d love to go into more detail, but I’ve got to get going… stage crew are expecting me…

Speak to you all soon!

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 7/10
  • Last meal: Coronation chicken, cucumber and salad sandwich
  • Thought for the day: There ain’t no party like an S Club party!
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Welcome back! Good to hear that your are getting back into it all, including fitting in lectures!

    Anonymous said...

    hooray - glad you're using the recipes. Busy and smiling - good combo!

    Victoria