Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Smiley face :-)

All is good.

Lectures yesterday we’re good, great even. Nothing to complain about there. Finished programming, where the demonstrator said I was “very good, very good”. So that’s… good?

I went to climbing club and ended up staying for about 2 and a quarter hours, very good session. Then off the infamous comedy night. It was probably the best comedy night I’ve been to. The acts very hilarious and just got better and better.

Today I had one maths lecture at 9am, then I was free for the rest of the day. Tried to do some lab prep and failed miserably. Will try again tomorrow…

Did some electronics questions and made Lasagne! It took 3 gruelling (or should that be grilling) hours, but looked and tasted great! YAY! Love lasagne.

Damn, I love uni. But, to give this post some dynamic, I have the following quote:

“If everything’s going your way, you’re in the wrong lane.”

Love you and leave you.

  • Happiness: 8/10
  • Workload: 8/10
  • Last meal: Were you not paying attention?
  • Thought for the day: Smile, it’s raining!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good indeed! Urmmm, ever wondered why he is the demonstrator? Hummm...

Well babe I think you are in the right lane... Maybe that is the wrong lane since we are in England! (confused)? - i KNOW i AM, HE HE HE.

3 hours to make!? Are you sure it was Lasagne? Grilled Lasagne at that! (now I am even more confussed)!

Keep smiling, itll keep raining!

Love you more! x