Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Moons and Horror Shows

(Just a cool name, in no way related to what I want to say)

My last lecture went fine, boring, but fine.

Then I helped with stage crew in the evening, was very informative and interesting. I didn’t get to mix in the end, but I helped out and got to see the mixing so I’ll be ready if I ever need to do it.

Today I had a Meningitis C booster. Not sure whether I’d had it before, so they just gave it to me anyway. That meant that I couldn’t do any climbing this evening. :-(

Doing some Christmas shopping tomorrow morning and then Stage Crew in the afternoon.

  • Happiness: 6/10
  • Workload: 4/10
  • Last meal: Spag Bol
  • Thought for the day: Really, nothing happened on Thursday.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Thats not what you told me :)