Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Ramblings

So the sink was finally fixed Tuesday afternoon. Finally, I can live without being surrounded by dirty pots.

The way my timetable works is that I basically have a few lectures on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then pay for it on Thursday and Friday. Here’s the breakdown:

  • Monday: 5 hours
  • Tuesday: 3 hours
  • Wednesday: 3 hours
  • Thursday: 5 hours
  • Friday: 7 hours

The worst part is this wonderful thing called LABS. They’re a total of 6 hours a week, 3 on Thursday and 3 on Friday. LABS ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE! They are frustrating and long and boring.

But, I can’t really complain because everything else is going really well (mostly).

As for Stage Crew, I helped out with Comedy Night (once again, very hilarious, and this time I got in FREE!) and a gig at Rubix last night called Score.

Score is essentially a themed DJ night for sports teams to celebrate their results from the last week of games. I use the word ‘theme’ in the lightest sense. It has a banner and an inflatable. However, the night was very enjoyable, I ended up on the disco lights again, when will they ever get boring to use?

Score did, however, mean a late night last night, getting sleep between 3:30am and 11am. I had to get up at 11am for a lecture at 12pm, so it only figures that the lecturer would turn up 30 minutes late.

I also went climbing yesterday, its still as fun as ever and this time I’m not aching for days afterwards.

Anyway, can’t sit here all the ruddy day, got some food to eat!

  • Happiness: 7/10
  • Workload: 5/10
  • Last meal: Cereal and grapes for breakfast/lunch
  • Thought for the day: Bring on the Japanese GP!
  • No comments: